What We Do
Sounds+ is a dynamic organization working to promote the importance of audiology with the following goals:
- Provide a professional support network for audiologists across Canada
- Host and champion educational opportunities related to hearing health & rehabilitation, anchored by a superior annual conference.
- Educate the public and other health professionals about the importance of hearing health care & audiology.
Sounds+ can help with hearing health by:
- Putting you in touch with a Sounds+ Audiologist
- Offering information about hearing health and hearing loss
- Finding a solution if hearing problems arise
- Providing expert knowledge about hearing instruments and related technology
- Offering counselling for those coping with hearing loss